//= time(); ?>
JOBSTODAY verwendet cookies, um die Dienste ständig zu verbessern und bestimmte Features zu ermöglichen. Indem Sie hier fortfahren, stimmen Sie dieser Verwendung zu.
I have an exciting opportunity for “Test Manager (Banking)- Contract- Vienna, Austria”. This is an exciting opportunity where the Project’s end client is a Leading Fortune 500 Company. Please find the below job description.
Job Role : Test Manager (Banking)
Job Type : Contract
Job Location : Vienna, Austria
Job Description :
Mandatory Skills :
German language, ability to read German documents and understand application, excellent knowledge of testing processes, planning, monitoring and tracking of testing activities handled testing projects in banking domain.
· Prior experience of having worked as an Test Manager in other financial sector organizations
· Sound knowledge in Banking domain
· In depth knowledge of system testing methodologies and practices
· Good working knowledge of testing tools
· Formulating and preparing testing strategy, test plans and test cases
· Liaising with business, development and technical support teams to complete assigned activities/deliverables
· Completing and delivering testing for completeness, integrity and business functionality over several projects and systems.
· Track defects till resolution
· Manage test cycle plan to test schedule ensuring no test slippages
· Prior experience in test automation
· Testing dashboard for management review meetings
· Ability to proactively analyze process and suggest improvement
· Ability to co-ordinate with business and IT teams in connection with testing requirements and plans
If the role appeals to you, please send me your updated CV (in word format) along with below required information to shortlist your CV to my client.
Required Information to shortlist your CV to my client:
1. Your expected daily rate:
2. Your notice period :
3. Your citizenship / work eligibility in Austria :
Winborough Technologies is an IT services company that provides technology consulting, project implementation and managed services to clients across the UK, Europe, North America and Asia. The company provides services in Technology Consulting, Strategy Consulting, ERP, Business Intelligence, Quality Assurance and Application Support. Founded in 2000, the company was renamed Winborough in its 15th year.